Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Moving on...

It's already August...where am I? Have I achieved what I set out to do thus far...according to my New Year resolutions? Time has just passed me by and I have let it pass. Mum is still living in pain, I am still trying to clear my QE...my youngest girl has just been diagnosed with hyperthyroid this week. So what have I been doing a a mum? I have been so busy working and trying to complete my three chapters that I have somehow "neglected" the complaints of my girl. So now I really have to be more a mum than anything else. As they say, work can wait but family can't. So this Raya too, we will spend time with family from Penang and also drop by in JB to see my mum, and my daughter who is studying in Singapore.
Yes, its time to move on with the things that matter most to our hearts and our lives. It's family time and we also miss my son who is in Miri, Sarawak.
Whatever else happens, family should come first and everything else second, agreed?

1 comment:

mandeep said...

By viewing rhinoplasty photos
picture gallery, you can
see how rhinoplasty can change your appearance and your life.
These rhinoplasty before and after pictures are graphic testimonials,
revealing the physical improvements achieved through rhinoplasty.