Sunday, August 28, 2011

Curry fish head for lunch, or just bones...?



Yes...that's what we had or tried to have for lunch today. We went to a restaurant in Puchong today for some lunch and was anticipating some good fish head curry..instead it was just the fish head bones chopped into pieces..hardly any meat at all...but was filled with vegetables and some taupok. What a let down!
There wasnt any fish head to speak off...how can they serve this to the customers. needless to say,we are not going back there again. I was the one who ordered it so of course, I felt pretty bad about it, though my hubby was not happy he didn't say much...the saving grace was the gravy though..it was nice but we felt cheated.
I have had pretty good curry fish head and assam fish head in my many years eating out, this has got to be the worst. Indeed nothing like the picture above...

So that's why I am cooking dinner tonight...got to be better than the lunch we had...

No comments: