Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


May 8 2011

Mother’s Day celebrated worldwide.

Ponder this poem...many. many years ago and yet still ring true.




M - O - T - H - E - R


"
M" is for the million things she gave me,
"
O" means only that she's growing old,
"
T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"
H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"
E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"
R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell
"
MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.
Howard Johnson (c. 1915)

Mum, here’s wishing you a Happy Mother’s Day. Thanks for all the love and care showered upon me and my family all these years and your continuous attention. Even though you are not as mobile as before, you still remain the matriarch of our family. With dad gone you are our bonding factor. You are still in control of our family get togethers and I hope there will be for many years to come. I know you are going through so much pain and frustration cos of your immobility but just know that we are all trying our best to make life comfortable for you. For this, I must thank all my brothers and sisters for pulling together and doing their part.

Thanks mum for bringing us all into this world and moulding us to what we all are today.

May God Bless you always.

To all mothers, god-mums, aunties reading this, may all your days as mothers be rewarding, be filled with so much love and laughter and happiness spent with family and loved ones.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.

No comments: