Monday, January 10, 2011

GPS for me...

Yup..you guessed it. Hub got me this Xmas gift..said I needed help as I often got lost and also for my future travels around M'sia..also Singapore, Thailand and East Malaysia. Great isn't it! And so it seems...For the week we were on holiday, we kinda of used it to give s directions since we had a few places to visit. Hub didn't need it actually..cos he has all the maps in his head! Just the same, we let the GPS guide us and ya it was quite fun really..cos' it took us through roads and places we never knew existed and yes and behold..the places we wanna go. What other gadgets are there these days eh..guess everyone's into i-Pads and i-pods, smartphones etc..so for me..blackberry next perhaps? Well...for now..my old reliable 2 year old Nokia will do. Till next time au revoir!

No comments: