Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Life is fragile...

Guess, I am missing my blogging. It's been almost a month since I wrote in. February came with a blast. Valentine's Day...for lovers for family and loved ones came and went. Me still bizi with work...seems endless...sports programmes...csr...wow...
Then I get hit by news that some of my close friends are sick with the big C. It just hit me. Here we are day in day out working and trying to juggle our lives withfamily and career. But in some cases, people arejust fighting to stay alive for just one more day. So you think, why the big deal about who gets promoted and what big job to do next. I need to stop and take a breather...spend more time with family if I can afford it. Life is fragile...where are your friends when you need them most...we hope they will be around us. so friends...let live ya...i think i will slow down and left live. cheers folks.

No comments: